AFRI MINE PTY LTD is a South African Mining Services Company, set up to render services and supplies to mining companies through mining, engineering, civil works and transportation.
We are a global company dedicated to tailor effective solutions to each customer’s requirements around the globe
- Design, Commissioning and audit of civil engineering and construction projects
- Mining machines supplies
- Engineering Maintenance Services
- Engineering supplies
- Engineering (Consulting)
- General Supply
Registration Number: 2019/325371/07 | Tax Registration: 9282308239
productivity and contingency planning for component failures.
AFRI MINE PTY LTD conducts its business, based on the following values:
- Professionalism – Professional responses to the needs of the customer
- Excellence – Quality control and the pursuit of excellence in the services
- Integrity – Honesty in its business and interactions with the customer
- Responsibility – Responsibility towards the preservation of natural resources, and the protection of the environment and the people
- Teamwork – Welcomes any constructive comments or input from the customer
- Flexibility – Adapting to change of circumstances as well as new technologies, standards and regulations
- To maintain cordial relationships with our clients and their professional advisors and to minimize areas of dispute.
- To create an environment which will provide opportunities for self-improvement and career growth for all our employees, whatever their background,
- To maintain good relationships with our labour force. To recognize the position of trade unions within our industry and seek common ground with them to ensure a stable
workplace environment for our workforce.
- To provide form strategic partnerships and participate in joint ventures with other industry players where appropriate.
We have extensive knowledge, experience and background within the mining sector.
- Mining Shaft Design
- Sinking Production Planning
- Keeping abreast with development of Mining Technology
- Project Management